About this event:
FreshTaste returns to downtown Anderson Tuesday, October 3rd in Carolina Wren Park from 6-9pm. The event showcases local food, products, music and emerging artists with special wine and craft beer tastings.
How it works:
Tasting Tickets $2
– purchase 8 tickets to taste all dishes and vote for your favorite restaurant!
– *Winners will be announced at 8:45pm
– purchase a wristband for beer and wine
– *Bring cash for tasting tickets; cards will not be accepted.
The public will be invited to sample offerings from dynamic duos of cuisine including:
• McGee’s Irish Pub/Mac McGee/Carolina Grassfed Beef
• SummaJoe’s/Gentle Ben’s Farm
• Uptown Lounge/Orchard View Meats
• Friends Catering/Forx Farm
• Mellow Mushroom/Timms Mill
• Sullivan’s Metropolitan Grill/Clemson Student Organic Farm
• Doolittle’s Restaurant/Walker Century Farm
• Earle Street Kitchen/Split Creek Farm
Enjoy entertainment by The Soulfeathers while shopping unique art and products from local artists and businesses.